Friday, April 10, 2009

Random Thoughts on a 12hr Flight in 5 min or less

2:00p PST

This may come as a shocker to some of you, but I am not a tall man. Those would even go as far as to say I'm a wee lad. And I say screw the latter folks, but I digress.

If you are flying United and assuming you don't regularly sit up there with the ballers and are given the option of upgrading to Economy Plus, TAKE IT. Grab it. Steal it from the guy at the counter next to you if you must. My 3 hour slouch sleeping nap has never been so glorious. My a$$ is pretty much hanging off the seat and my knees are barely touching the seat in front me.


5:15p PST


Are we there yet? Are we there yet? We've been in there air for just about 7 hours and the cabin is getting a little restless. That and we all just finished a delicious and energizing Cup O' UA Noodles. Awesome.



10:45p PST

Across the last 10 hours, I think I've been asleep a whopping 8 hours. Not a bad way to start a vacation.


Friday Apr 10, 3pm GMT+8

Time to...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for my glimpse at the chinese fireservice (extinguisher/hydrant signage) Can you please take a pic of a chinesee fire engine? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli say "this blog is broken" no new posts

    ReplyDelete