Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Doing Laundy @ 2am Blows!

Doing laundry at any time of day is not particularly enjoyable, but after midnight it crosses into a whole new area of pain. Why you may ask would I choose to stay up to some ungodly hour doing the wash? Well, earlier this evening in attempt to avoid the mad packing scramble that will inevitably occur while waiting for my airport shuttle to arrive, I decide to at least start contemplate what I might want to pack. Not actually pack mind you, that's just crazy talk considering I still have a shade over 55 hrs. before my flight.... I kicked open the closet and pulled out all my dresser drawers, only to find them all pretty much empty, which would explain the dirty laundry blob threatening to take over the lower 48 states. So I scooped up the ginormous pile and hauled down to the laundry.

And now I have some time to start posting while waiting to cycle the next load of laundry.


No comments:

Post a Comment