Nothing terribly exciting to report, except that I have reaffirmed that I am a champion sleeper. Arriving and checking in at my hotel was mostly uneventful. However, I wil note that attempting to tell my cab driver who spoke no english that I'd like to go to my hotel was rather comical, especially because my hotel evidently had just changed its name, so even handing him the hotel name written in chinese got me relativly nowhere. But after cruising around the general area, we eventually found it.
After dropping my bags, I set my alarm and flopped on the bed for a quick 30min power nap. Rolling over, I noticed it was pitch black in my room and 3am. WTF?!? Champion.
Just more proof that 8 hrs of "sleeping" on a plane isn't actually restful! -Vanessa
ReplyDeleteHi Sig! What are you up to over in China? I just returned from a 7-week trip through Southeast Asia, loved it! Hopefully you're there for some fun and traveling. :) -alana
ReplyDelete